Translate

Friday, July 3, 2015

Hello, My Name is:



Hey you beautiful souls! My name is Shayna Tuttle. Welcome to my first blog post on my first ever blog. Yes, that's right, my first blog. Bare with me while I figure out all the tricks to running my own blog, I promise it will be worth it!

I am a blossoming yogi (the one on the left in the above photo) from the Rocket City area and I am about to start teacher training in October.I love sharing tips, tricks, ideas, DIY's and recipes with friends and fellow yogi's. I also love finding and sharing products that I love, so I thought I would broaden my platform for doing so and also be able to hear from people everywhere about their tips, ideas, DIY's, products and recipe's also. 

Okay enough introductory stuff! Of course, there is a lot more to know about me, but let's get to the heart of why I wanted to start this blog in the first place: sharing! So, in my next post I will be sharing a DIY on how to make your own Yoga Wheel. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it
    best yoga poses for weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog has given me information which is very helpful in my profession.Thanks for sharing.For DIY products in future i definately use your idea.

    ReplyDelete